You are invited to join IEC for Pro H2O!
Join us for an evening with like-minded friends to celebrate and support a shared vision for clean water, healthy land and continued advocacy for Iowa's environment. The evening will include entertainment and honor amazing individuals. Drinks and hor d'oeuvres will also be provided.
June 14, 2018
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
River Center: 340 SW 3rd Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
Grab a friend and we hope to see you there!
Event Page click here.
Link to registration click here.
- Dr. Peter Weyer, recently retired from Center for Health Effects of Environmental Contamination (CHEEC) at University of Iowa, receiving the Public Health Award for research on nitrates in Iowa drinking water and the effects on human health
- Seth Watkins - IEC Member, 2018 Lobby Day Speaker, and Southwest Iowa Farmer - receiving the Regenerative Agriculture Award for his passion and progressive leadership
- Rick Tollakson, President/CEO of Hubbell Realty, receiving the Corporate Sustainability Award for work on the "Greater Des Moines Water Trails & Greenways Master Plan Committee"
- Hannah Ray J, Manchester Whitewater Park, receiving the Innovative Water Work Award for her efforts developing and building Iowa's largest white-water course which draws tubers, kayakers and paddle boarders to Manchester, Iowa
- 10 Students at Oak Ridge Middle School in Cedar Rapids receiving the Youth Innovation Award for their work developing an environmentally-friendly toilet
Thank you to our generous 2018 sponsors
Champion - $5,000+
Fred & Charlotte Hubbell
Advocate - $2,500+
Partner - $1,500+
Dr. Richard Deming
Bob Riley of Riley Resource Group
Friend - $500+
Lorraine & Tom May
Des Moines Water Works
Practical Farmers of Iowa
Wright Service Corp. | Sustainable Environmental Consultants
Supporter - $250+
Jeff & Abby Chungath
Hubbell Realty Co.
Dimitri Makedonsky & Jennifer Terry
Iowa River Greenbelt Resource Trust
Jasen & Shelly Nelson
Howard Shapiro & Terri Stanley
Stephen & Martha Stephenson
Mark & Janet Rosenbury
Margi Weiss & Mike Tramontina
Thank you to our PRO H2O Event Committee
Sarah Bacehowski, Paula Cerne, David Courard-Hauri, Catherine Cownie, Sondra Feldstein, Jennifer Hermsen, Karin Johnson, Ashley Jones, Cindy Lane, Stacey Lehr, Sarah Lohmeier, Jasen Nelson, Laura Palmer, Sarah Pritchard
Please direct questions to the IEC main office 515.244.1194 or email@example.com.