Apply for Organizational Membership
Organizational Membership benefits include:
- visibility on our member page with hyperlink to your website
- an opportunity to reserve a display table at no cost for Environmental Advocacy Day at the Iowa State Capitol and other discounted exhibitor registration opportunities
- an invitation to share upcoming events on our community calendar and in select Council communications
- a subscription to IEC publications, including a monthly Organizational e-newsletter
- a seat at weekly roundtable discussions during the Iowa Legislative session
- invitations to members only events, including our annual meeting and issue working groups
- demonstrating you are an environmental ally
For nonprofit and volunteer organizations only:
- A vote for member organization representatives on our board of directors
Who can apply?
Organizations or businesses that are concerned with protecting Iowa's natural resources and share our mission for a safe, healthy environment and sustainable future for Iowa are invited to join the coalition. Organizations or businesses cannot have a mission or vision that conflicts with the purpose and function of the Iowa Environmental Council.
Apply to Become a Member Organization
Pay Member Organization Dues
Organizational Membership dues begin at a minimum of $100. You can pay your dues online at the time of application with a credit card, or submit payment via check.
If your organization wishes pay by check or over the phone, please contact IEC's Director of Fundraising and Development Jordan Bles at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
If you send a check with your application, the check will be deposited after your application has been approved. If you paid via credit card and are not approved for membership, your payment will be reimbursed.
The Board of Directors of the Iowa Environmental Council will review and approve or deny member applications at the next scheduled board meeting. Board meetings are held monthly. The applicant will be informed of the board's decision two business days after the board's decision.
Contact Jordan Bles at 515-244-1194 x203 or email@example.com